- Areas of Expertise
- Business Cases
- Energy Deregulation Questions
- Leadership Team
- Mission and Values
- Our Approach
- Professional Careers
- Site Map
- Thank You
Posts by category
- Category: Press Releases
- Category: Blog
- Category: Events and Webinars
- Category: Whitepapers
- Category: Market Reports
- The Impact of Electricity Congestion in Mexico
- Converting Market Uncertainty into a Competitive Advantage
- CFE Tariff Outlook
- Category: English
- Administrative & Finance Director, Grupo LM
- COO, Large Industrial Company
- CFO, Industrial Park
- CEO, Manufacturing Company
- Senior Vice President, Wholesale Distribution Centers
- Identifying Opportunities for Success
- Advantages Through Strategic Planning, Transparency and Execution
- Deploying the Next Generation of Technology
- Verifiable Results and Performance
Energy Deregulation Questions
- What is the current duration of an electricity plan?
- How can I get pricing transparency when analyzing supplier offers?
- How long does it take to receive power from a qualified supplier?
- Can I pay a fixed price for energy?
- Do I need an energy attorney?
- Should I have my supplier pay my broker or consultant?
- What are the real costs of a broker?
- To achieve the best value for my company, what are the key factors my energy manager should understand?
- What options are available to me in the market besides Acclaim?
- Does Mexico have a standard energy contract?
- Does the price of energy fluctuate constantly?
- What critical questions should I ask a broker or consultant selling me energy?
- What critical questions should I ask a new supplier?
- What are the new meter and communications requirements when I switch to a new supplier?
- Can I aggregate facilities?
- What are the advantages / disadvantages of switching to a new supplier?
- What risks does a business face when buying directly from a supplier?
- How much money can I save if I switch to a new supplier?
- What will change when I switch to my new supplier?
- Will CFE be my backup supplier if I switch? Will I also receive an invoice from CFE?
- What are the primary things I should be aware of before I switch to a new supplier?
- What is the difference between brokers and energy consultants?
- How much will it cost me to switch to a new supplier?
- Should I evaluate my options now or wait until my rates go up?